National Test Service has issued GAT General Test 2013 Schedule and we have provided some basic tips how to register for GAT General Test 2013 which will be held on 6th January 2013.
How To Register Your Self for NTS GAT General Test 2013:
The candidates should got register themselves for which they download full registration form and bank deposit slip from NTS website. The students should deposit Rs.900 for GAT through online bank deposit slip in the online branches of Allied Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank, Habib Band and United Bank Limited. The candidates should paste two photographs at the front side of the registration form. The candidates should attach only bank deposit slip and two photographs and other documents are not required for this test.
Test Date: Sunday, 6th January 2013
- Use “Internet Explorer 8″ or earlier version to Download Application Form. (Recommended)
- User Name and Password must be atleast six (6) character long.
- Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
- Remember your User Name, Password, Secret Question and Secret Answer.
- After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again to download application form. You can Log-in to download application form.
- Applications should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
- Last Date of Submission of application form is, Monday, 10th December 2012
- GAT registeration form 2013 on nts
- gat registration online